AIM
Skype
mmanx12

Remove Police Remove Police

Awesome Job

Nice job man, I love the for the main character, sounds like me. But it would be better if we can hear him over the music at some parts. It seems that that music overlaps his voice alot..

But this rocked man, you guys can sing and you sound great doing it.

Revenge of the Seph Revenge of the Seph

Good, But I wonder....

I have always wondered why FF7 fans still exsist.. the game is like... What? 10? 15? 17 years old? Sephiroth should just die and stay dead, and so should his fans. God people his isnt that all amazing... He's like... A white haired ninja with gravity defying moves and obsessed with his sword and killing Cloud..

Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth Von Brunk vs. Sephiroth

Alright

It was an okay flash at best, You need to work on animations and sound. Thats about it. But I loved how sephiroth died. God I hate those damned fanbows. Im gonna go ahead and say this:
Sephiroth is Gay
Cloud is some emo Kid.
FF7 and advent children was pathedic excuses of someone to obsess over.
FF9 rocked, And Vivi owns Cloud.

Annnyways, Not on to my majoy part of this review, 2 pages ago this guy named 'Zumosmorph' left this message below:

/////"Okay...thats nothing like sephiroth in the first place. 2. Sephiroth doesn't use chainsaws or fists. 3. He KILLS everyone (excluding Cloud, Chuck Norris, and Sora). 4. I didn't laugh once. 5. Sephiroth doesn't sound a thing like that.
It might be that I'm a FF7 fan, or it might be something else...but I just didn't like that."\\\\\

That personally made me laugh, To show how funny america has become. FF7 is an OOOOLLLDD game. yeah ti was great and all, back in 1994, but now it just plain sucks because it has horrible graphics, boring storyline, and has been beaten so many times even Squaresoft is tired of talking about it.

Battlegrounds 2 Battlegrounds 2

Nice

warcraft 3 meets morrowind, Awesome game.
I see most of the music is from morrowind and most of teh sounds is from warcraft ;)

Bullriding Explosive!! Bullriding Explosive!!

HAH!

Thats awesome man, you did a great job!

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

Why

I loved it but why couldnt I change the qualty

dead beat dead beat

Nice

Nice going bro, have fun with uploading hundred of your songs ;) Hope its used in flash projects

williescore responds:

thanks i hope someone uses one of them